The Airpurlabs air purifier neutralizes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde which are the main pollutants present in your home. Thanks to activated carbon, it naturally cleans the air in your home.
Ecological, this air purifier works without noise, odor and electronic equipment.
Cleaning the indoor air with a discreet and design object
This model of pistachio green wool air purifier brings a design touch to your living rooms.
Activated carbon to capture VOCs and formaldehyde
- An air purifier based on activated carbon and acetoacetamide
- Captures volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde, harmful to health
- Does not generate harmful by-products
- Without filter to change
- No energy consumption
Our large model indoor air purifier
- Treats up to 30 m³ (or 12 m²) of air
- Dimension: 16 cm high
- Weight : 180 g
- Can be used for more than 15,000 hours
- Designed and manufactured in France
The Airpurlabs air purifier is based on activated carbon. Its composition allows it to capture Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde, the main pollutants found in your home. It acts silently, without consuming energy and without generating harmful by-products. This air purifier is your best ally to clean your home in a natural and ecological way.